|Date||:||Wed, 20 Dec 2017 - Tue, 20 Mar 2018||Last Date of Registration||:||Sun, 10 Dec 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||24 Hours|
|Duration||:||2 hours||Time||:||6:00 pm - 8:00pm|
Start Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Training Fee: 6300.00
Vanue: Bangladesh Skill Development.House # 2B, Road # 12 Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Target Group (WHO CAN ATTEND): Professionals of different sector who wish to develop their career in Network field. University students Fresher. Any other interested person can also join this Course
Interactive Lecture, Power Point Presentation,Lab Classes (CISCO),Case Study,Group Work,Real Time Projects, Handout etc
Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of the Program.
• Learn the fundamentals of network theory and the TCP/IP Protocol Stack. • Learn data networking fundamentals and network device functionality (includes configuring the network devices on LANs). • Learn all of the most important aspects of the Internetwork Operating System. • Learn to interpret IOS displays. • Learn how to implement, configure, and generally operate a Cisco switch. • Learn all of the central network engineering disciplines, including network security, design and troubleshooting.
Preface about the Course:
Cisco is the renowned Network device manufacture company in the world. This company has been observed that Computer and Internet-based Technologies have become the key economic drive and fundamental force to financial growth of the 21st century. Considering the fact; Cisco desire to produce skilled professionals who can satisfy the growing demands of computer networking and its applications at home and abroad. It provides the students with an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge in building, designing, operating, and maintaining computer networks. The practice based CCNA program is well-known in the world for its excellence.
After completing the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course you will be able to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This course includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes the use of these protocols: IP, EIGRP, Frame Relay, RIP, OSPF and you will be expert on VLANs, Inter-VLAN Routing, VTP, and ACLs etc.
Key Topics (The major contents of the sessions):
- Brief description of IP addressing and subnetting
- Realization of OSI model and TCP/IP Model in network.
- Brief description on topology (ex. Star, Mesh etc.)
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR).
- Subnet, Subnet Masking, Variable Length Subnet Masking (VLSMs).
- Description of Router and its IOS (Internetworking Operating System).
- You will get detail knowledge of the following Routing Protocols:
- Static Routing
- RIPv1 and RIPv2
- Brief description of Switch.
- Switching and Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- VLAN (Virtual LANs) including VTP and Inter-VLAN Routing.
- Access Control List (ACL) for network security.
- Network Address Translation (NAT) and Port Address Translation (PAT).
- Discussion on IPv6.
- Clear understanding and configuration on PPP,Frame Relay,and HDLC.
- Exam Preparation guideline (640-802).
2. LAN troubleshooting
3. Device Configuration:
4. Routing Protocol Configuration:
- Static Routing
- RIPv1 and RIPv2
5. Access Control List (ACL) configuration to protect unauthorized access in the network.
6. NAT and PAT configuration.
7. DHCP configuration.
8. VLAN configuration and Inter-VLAN Routing
9. VTP configuration.
10. Wide Area Network WAN) configuration.
11. Point to Point protocol configuration.
OPTIONAL PART :
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH, ARP, Ipconfig), Show & Debug commands)
- Describe enhanced switching technologies (including: VTP, RSTP, VLAN)
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot trunking on Cisco switches
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot Inter-VLAN routing
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VTP
- Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process
- Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
- Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (Including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
- Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
- Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1
- Question and Answer