|Date||:||Sun, 15 Oct 2017 - Mon, 15 Jan 2018||Last Date of Registration||:||Tue, 10 Oct 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||40 Hours|
|Duration||:||3 Month||Time||:||6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Category||:||IT and Technology|
Start Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017
Last Date of Registration: Tue, 10 Oct 2017
Training Fee: 8000.00
Vanue: Bangladesh Skill Development.House # 2B, Road # 12 Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
This course is intended for pupils who already have basic knowledge in Linux. The training course will be very helpful for the students who want them to involve in IT administration and/or are directly engaged in IT services and wants to enhance the depth of knowledge. It will help them to become self confident and expert in this arena.
Lecture,Practical exercise and evaluation, Evaluation: Classroom attendance, regular participation in the class, practical exercise,
Certificate awarded by Australian Academy of Business Leadership
Out comes of the Course:
Linux is a full-featured and robust UNIX operating system with a wealth of associated free software, capable of supporting high-performance network services. The quality of Linux Software makes it a low-cost, reliable and supported computing platform which is appropriate for the corporate server environment. This comprehensive hands-on course will provide you the knowledge and skills you need to install, configure and administer a Linux Server for mission-critical network services. You will also learn to install and upgrade key software components with the latest versions and enhance server security. This course also prepare you for RHCE E
Preface about the Certificate Course:
The goal of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need for ISP Setup and Administration with Linux Platform. The course focuses on Fundamental of Data Communication, Linux Essentials, Linux System Administrations & Network Configuration, Security & Services and many more.
- Understanding Basic Network Communication
- Identifying Network Hardware
- Understanding OSI Layer
- Concepts about Data Link Layer Protocols, Understanding Network Layer Protocols and IP Addresses
- Understanding TCP/IP protocol
- Administering Linux File systems, Users and Group accounts
- Editing File using vim editors
- Administering File and Folder permission
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Linux OS booting
- Installing Linux OS in deferent methods
- Administering File sharing Server (NFS,SAMBA,FTP)
- Configuring Web Server, Namer Server, Proxy Server and Mail Server
- Configuring Linux Gateway
- Securing your communication (ssh, openssl)
- Monitoring your system
SESSION: 1 (Linux Introduction)
- Unix system,Operating System concepts, Kernel,
- Linux distribution and versions,Linux Command Line,Basic Commands.
SESSION: 2 (Getting Started with Linux Installation)
- Disk Space,
- Partition Type,
- File Type,
- Password, Steps of Installation,
- Boot Loader, Package selection, X windows.
SESSION: 3 (Managing User Accounts and Passwords)
- Add/delete/lock/disable users and passwords,
- passwords and shadow file details,
- root password type, password
- Grub password and total system password, password break.
SESSION: 4 (Work effectively on the Unix Command Line and run level concept)
- Man, version,
- editor,seven run levels,
- Creating Archives
- with tar, untar.
SESSION: 5 (File and directory details,File & Directory permissions,Ownership and Group details)
- File and directory creat,delete,move, password change,
- User, Group and other permissions in a file, directory,
- UID, GID, STICKY BITin a file & directory and their effects.
SESSION: 6 (Visual editor "vi" and other details)
- Via editor details,
- monitor and kill process,
- modify process execution priorities.
SESSION: 7 (Deatils about mounting and RPM)
- Package install by YUM/RPM,
- Linux Kernel update by YUM/RPM,
- delete mesg,link, mount, umount, query and uninstall packages.
SESSION: 8 (Hard disk space and Quota system,Job schedule)
- Quota creates, on, off assign,
- Cron jobs, Crontab linux, server data backup by crontab.
SESSION: 9 (RAID, LVM, Boot and Grub level)
- Raid in lunix system and then linux,
- Raid partition create, delete, data backup by raid system,
- LVM creat, delete, extend, reduce etc. Kernel update, delete, extend, boot loader problem,kernel panic in Linux system.
SESSION: 10 (Linux System Administration)
- IP and Subneting, gateway,
- IP setup, ping, traceroute, mtr, mii-tool,
- network check, manage RPM and YUM in server side,client side, different types of Cabling.
- Server administration Part
- RMP required, server configuration, ftprelated commands form Linux
- and windows, ftp user add, delete.
- Remote login Telnet/SSH:
- SSH server and telnet server, RPM, Port change.
- NFS server : NFS server configure both server & client, file share,
- system administration with NFS.
- Web server : Web RPM install, web server configuration,Virtual host.
- Samba server : Samba server configuration, Directory share, file share.
- DHCP server : DHCP server configuration, IP adress from DHCP server.
- DNS server : BIND install, configure, Zone file details.
- NIS : NIS server configuration.
- Mail server send mail and post fix
- Send mail and post fix server configurations.Dovecot with send mail and post fix server. Mail send receive test, log check.
- Proxy server
- Squid proxy server configuration & some filtering.
- Enterprise Linux Server Monitoring (Cacti, Squint, Wireshark, MRTG)
- MRTG, Cacti, Squint, Wire shark, tcpdump Different types of Monitoring and Troubleshooting tools.
- Summarization and exam.