|Date||:||Wed, 20 Dec 2017 - Tue, 20 Mar 2018||Last Date of Registration||:||Sun, 10 Dec 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||40 Hours|
|Duration||:||3 month||Time||:||6 PM - 8 PM|
Start Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Training Fee: 6000.00
Vanue: Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI) House #2B, Road #12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1209,
Students, fresh graduate Executive, managers
Lectures, presentations, discussions, quizzes, games, role play, etc.
After the completion of the Digital Marketing Training at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Get strategic understanding of Digital Marketing
- Understand how to use it for branding and sales
- Understand its advantages & limitations
- Become familiar with Best Practices, Tools & Technologies
- Blend digital with offline marketing
- Plan & manage digital marketing budget
- Manage Reporting & Tracking Metrics
- Understand the future of Digital Marketing and prepare for it
About the Course:
Edureka's Digital Marketing training is suitable for freshers or any Middle & Senior Managers, this course will provide a strategic understanding of Digital Marketing. The participants will learn how Digital Marketing impacts brand & Sales, Best practices in Digital Marketing, tools & techniques. This course will also cover planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Tracking mechanisms for Digital Marketing. Attendees will also get to implement one project as they work through the Training.
Why learn Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is experiencing exceptional growth around the world. From being a part of the overall marketing mix, digital media has now become the main focus of every company's marketing plans. As a manager, you need to know how digital media is affecting your company's branding & sales and how you can leverage to stay ahead of competition.
Which Case-Studies will be a part of the Course?
Project: Develop Digital Marketing strategy and implementation plan for a B2B or B2C product. Learners will select a product of their choice, most likely one of their own products or service. In each session, they will learn one aspect of Digital Marketing. After the sessions, they will include it as an element in their Digital Marketing plan. For example, after we cover social media, learners will select appropriate social media channel for their product and create a strategy for targeting that channel.
1. Introduction to Digital Marketing
All current innovation in marketing is through digital channels. This opening lecture demonstrates the power of applying digital concepts across the marketing function in any business. You will learn how to harness the power of digital marketing as a core driver of the marketing strategy for a company.
- Strategies in Digital Marketing
- Aligning Internet with Business Objectives
- Examples of Great Case Studies
- User Behaviour & Navigation
- Branding & User Experience
2. Search Engine Optimisation
The SEO module will teach you about Search Engine Optimization and how to leverage key techniques to improve your website’s organic ranking on search engine results pages (SERPS) to drive more traffic. It covers key technical insights to cultivate an effective SEO strategy.
- Stakeholders in Search
- C ustomer Insights
- O n & off-page Optimisation
- Meta Tags, Layout, Content Ppdates
- Inbound Links & Link Building
3. Search Marketing
This module gives you essential skills to strategise, plan and manage a Search Engine marketing campaign. You will learn how to develop an effective PPC strategy and achieve demonstrable ROI.
- Campaign Management
- Conversion Tracking
- Targeting & Analytics
- Keyword Selection
- Conversion Metrics: CPA, CTR
5. Social Media 1
In this module you will learn the skills to effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms. You will learn to set up social media campaigns, define goals and set KPIs. You will learn different social media communicationstyles apply for different target audiences.
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- Overview of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging, Youtube and Flickr
- Building Brand Awareness Using Social Media
6. Social Media 2
In this module, you will learn about the challenges involved in implementing an effective social media strategy for your business, especially when using paid advertising options. And how to schedule, manage and report on your campaigns.
- Social Media Management
- Insights and Analytics
- Best Practice Examples & case Studies
7. Email Marketing
This module will teach you about data capture and subscriber segmentation,email design and content, email delivery, and measurement and reporting. You will also learn how to grow and manage a subscriber database.
- User Behaviour
- Segmentation, Key Metrics
- Best Practice Case Studies
- Split Testing
- Campaign Process Optimisation
8. Strategy & Planning
The Strategy and Planning module provides the skills to create a formal digital marketing plan for your organization, enabling you to work effectively with a digital agency or external contractors as required, and establish an approach that will allow you to implement a successful digital marketing strategy.
- Situation Analysis, Planning, Budget, Measurement
- Information Gathering & Research
- Key Strategy & Planning Concepts & Methodologies