|Date||:||Fri, 25 Aug 2017 - Sat, 26 Aug 2017||Last Date of Registration||:||Thu, 24 Aug 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||2||Total Hours||:||16|
Start Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2017
Last Date of Registration: Thu, 24 Aug 2017
Training Fee: 3000.00
Vanue: Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI) House #2B, Road #12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1209,
Basic operational skills in excel and should be a regular Excel user.
Delivery Method: 1. Linear Demonstration - 50%, 2. Case and Practice Exercise - 50% Assessment: There'll be a standard test that will assess the skills developed in the participants in the following areas: 1. Data Entry & Validation Techniques (20%) 2. Excel Functions and Formulas (20%) 3. Advanced Tools (20%) 4. Analysis and Reporting (20%) 5. Risk Assessment and Management Tools (20%)
15% Weaver || Where we have conducted our training programs: Dhaka University, Jahangir Nogor University, Jagannath University, Daffodil International University, Super Star Group, Eastern Bank Limited,
Excel for Human Resources Planning
While database systems like Oracle (ORCL), SAP (SAP)and Quick books (INTU) can be used to manage payroll and employee information, exporting that data into Excel allows users to discover trends, summarize expenses and hours by pay period, month, or year, and better understand how yourworkforce is spread out by function or pay level.
HR professionals can use Excel to take a giant spreadsheet full of employee data and understand exactly where the costs are coming from and how to best plan and control them for the future.
Why you will learn excel?
- To Employable.
- To have more time for the good things in life.
- You Will Have More Value to Employers.
- To enhance your practical Knowledge and Management Skills.
In this session participants will know the essential utilities, ranges and necessities of Microsoft Excel. Most of us know the basics of Excel. However, there’re few basics that are unknown to many of us. Knowledge of these unknown basics would change your idea about the power of Excel. This session intends provide the participants about these basics that will build a foundation of the advance Excel skill at latter part of the course.
Understanding of Excel Objects:
- Introduction to MS Excel Sheet
- Moving along/across MS Excel Sheet
- Entering and Editing Data into Cells
- Naming cells
- Copy/Cut and Paste
- Format Painter
- Ranges of Paste Special
- Font & Font size changing
- Fill Color & Font Color
- Applying Borders
- Orientation changing
- Wrap Text & Merging Cells
- Increasing & Decreasing decimals
- Row/Column Inserting & Deleting
- Filling Cells
- Sorting & Filtering
- Finding & Selecting
- Hiding Cells and Gridlines
- Naming, Adding, & Deleting Worksheets
- Changing Worksheet Tab Color
- Linking and Referencing inside and across worksheets
- Relative and Absolute Referencing
- Linking Across Different Files
- Row Height & Column Width
- Hiding and Unhiding Rows and Columns
- Insert Copied Cells
- Rows and Column functions
- Understanding Functions and Formula in Excel
- Operators for Writing Formulas
- Types of Functions in Excel
- Copying Formulas and Functions
Knowing different customization options in Excel can put you in charge of your spreadsheet model. It can save your time and improve your quality of work significantly. This session will provide an extensive idea of all different tools in Excel and all different customization options in Excel.
Customization of Wordbook/Sheets/Data
- Conditional Formatting
- Format as Tables
- Cell Styles
- Inserting Photos, Smart Arts & Shapes
- Number Formatting
- Forcing text to appear on a new line within a cell;
- Trick to input data into multiple cell simultaneously;
- Entering the current date or time into a cell.
- Data Cleaning
- Making Charts &Sparklines
- Freeze Panes
- Go To Special
- Using Hyperlinks
Functions are the sources of popularity of Microsoft Excel. Excel provides different types of formula for different types of people at different profession. However, there’re few categories of functions essential for all groups of people. Efficient usage of these functions can change your productivity, revolutionize your career and make you successful at work. This session and next session are intended to provide the world best knowledge on Excel functions.
ADVANCE SKILLS ON EXCEL FUNCTIONS – I
- Logical Functions in Excel
- IF and nested IF functions
- And & Or logics
- Statistical Functions
- Summing and Averaging
- MIN & MAX
- Counting numbers, texts and blanks
- Financial Functions:
- Bond Valuation.
- Depreciation calculation.
- Text Functions
- PROPER, UPPER, LOWER
- LEN, LEFT, RIGHT
- TEXT, TRIM
ADVANCE SKILLS ON EXCEL FUNCTIONS – II
This session is a continuation of the last session.
- LOOKUP function
- Vertical LOOKUP Function
- Dynamic VLOOKUP
- Horizontal LOOKUP Functions
- Variations of Date functions
- INDEX Function
- MATCH Function
- INDIRECT Function
- SUMIF and SUMIFS
- COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
ADVANCE DATABASE UTILITIES IN EXCEL
For a strategic decision maker its essential to know the solution that maximizes his return, optimizes his cost and minimize losses. For investment appraisal problems, its essential to different risks of an investment. This section will give participant an excellent idea of optimization and risk management using excel.
OPTIMIZATION AND RISK MANAGEMENT TOOLS IN EXCEL
- Goal Seek for seeking target values
- Scenario Analysis
- Use of Solver
- Use of Macro
- Use of Developer Tab
- Data Validation Techniques
- Data sorting
- General Filtering
- Advanced Filtering
- Grouping & Ungrouping
- Pivot Table