|Date||:||Wed, 20 Dec 2017 - Tue, 20 Mar 2018||Last Date of Registration||:||Sun, 10 Dec 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||40 hours|
|Duration||:||3 month||Time||:||6.00 pm - 8.00pm|
|Category||:||IT and Technology|
My name is Md. Borhan Uddin and I’m currently working in JOBSBD as Assistant Coordinator. I instructed on Java & C++ in New Horizons CLC of Bangladesh as Application Instructor. I have 2 years of experience in IT training.
I completed Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Daffodil International University & studied in some other courses from Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia, SIAS International University, China. I was Youth Exchange Student at National Youth Services Council, Sri Lanka.
My strength is honesty, self-motivation & hardworking. I consider myself a good instructor and I have a good sense of humor. And my goal is to be successful person.
Start Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Training Fee: 9000.00
Vanue: House # 2B, Road # 12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmodi, Dhaka- 1209, Bangladesh
Computer based, Interactive Lecture, Power Point Presentation, Case Study, Group Work, handout etc.
- To know and to use the knowledge of ICT to everyday life.
- To know about the cumulative change of ICT day by day over the world.
- To know about the system of Information Pass and get ideas of solving problems by using it in our daily life.
- To be able to use the practical experience of ICT for removing poverty problem and bringing success to life.
- To make Future Leaders
New Horizons CLC of Dhaka, Bangladesh introduced Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Course for Higher Secondary Students. Information is the key to meet any target and to take any challenge for the future. We just have to use RIGHT INFORMATION ON RIGHT TIME.
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) study is now very much popular in developing countries like Bangladesh. From this point of view, the Government of Bangladesh included ICT course in the syllabus of class six to Higher Secondary Class (HSC). We hope that ICT course for HSC level will increase students’ IT knowledge and will motivate them to do practical works on that.
- Information and Communication Technology: World and Bangladesh Perspective
- Communication Systems and Networking
- Number Systems and Digital Devices
- Introduction to Web Design and HTML
- Programming Language
- Database Management System
Types and components of computer systems:
- Hardware and software
- Components of a general-purpose computer
- Operating systems
- Different types of computer including
- Recent developments in ICT
Input and output devices:
- Input devices
- Suitable uses of the input devices stating the advantages and disadvantages
- Output devices
- Suitable uses of the output devices stating the advantages and disadvantages
Storage devices and media:
- Backing storage media and their associated devices
- Uses of the storage media, including types of access and access speeds
- Comparative advantages and disadvantages of using storage media
- Backup and need for taking backups
- Main/internal memory and backing storage
- Router and its purpose
- The use of WIFI and Bluetooth in networks
- Set up a small network involving access to the internet, browser, email and an ISP
- Advantages and disadvantages of using common network environments
- Terms user id and password, stating their purpose and use
- Methods of communication
- Local Area Network, Wireless Local Area Network and Wide Area Network
- Intranets and the internet
- Network devices
- Confidentiality and security of data, including problems
- Encryption, authentication techniques
- Data types
- Appropriate data types
- File, record, field and key field
- Database structures and relational tables
- Analogue data and digital data
The effects of using ICT:
- Software Copyright
- Employment Patterns
- IT in the home
- Information from the Internet
- Health and Safety
The ways in which ICT is used:
Systems analysis and design:
- Process of creating a new, or updated, piece of software
- Process of developing a piece of software