|Date||:||Wed, 20 Dec 2017 - Sun, 10 Dec 2017||Last Date of Registration||:||Sun, 10 Dec 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||20||Total Hours||:||40 hours|
|Duration||:||3 month||Time||:||6.00 pm - 8.00pm|
|Category||:||IT and Technology|
My name is Md. Borhan Uddin and I’m currently working in JOBSBD as Assistant Coordinator. I instructed on Java & C++ in New Horizons CLC of Bangladesh as Application Instructor. I have 2 years of experience in IT training.
I completed Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Daffodil International University & studied in some other courses from Universiti Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia, SIAS International University, China. I was Youth Exchange Student at National Youth Services Council, Sri Lanka.
My strength is honesty, self-motivation & hardworking. I consider myself a good instructor and I have a good sense of humor. And my goal is to be successful person.
Start Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017
Last Date of Registration: Sun, 10 Dec 2017
Training Fee: 7050.00
Vanue: Jobsbd.com, (Compuer Lab) House# 2B, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
This course is for those interested in programming with C++.
- Describe object-oriented programming techniques.
- Use the syntax and semantics of the C++ programming language.
- Create new classes.
- Write an object-oriented program in C++.
- Discovering both initialization and assignment.
- Describe the process of data abstraction.
- Create new data types using inheritance.
- Discover about polymorphism.
- Use C++ class libraries.
- Implement exception handling.
- Write template functions and classes.
This course provides a practical hands-on introduction to the C++ programming language. Participants will learn the central concepts of the C++ language, with emphasis on the use of object-oriented techniques in writing robust code
C++ Programming Course Benefits
Object-oriented (OO) programming offers greater reliability, maintainability & reusability than older, structured programming methods. C++, a language derived from C, supports OO with a high degree of efficiency and portability. C++ is a well-established, mainstream language used across a broad range of applications.
- C++ Characteristics
- Object-Oriented Terminology
- Object-Oriented Paradigm
- Abstract Data Types
- I/O Services
- Standard Template Library
- Standards Compliance
Functions and Variables
- Functions: Declaration and Definition
- Variables: Definition, Declaration and Scope
- Variables: Dynamic Creation and Derived Data
- Arrays and Strings in C++
Classes in C++
- Defining Classes in C++
- Classes and Encapsulation
- Member Functions
- Instantiating and Using Classes
- Using Constructors
- Multiple Constructors and Initialization Lists
- Using Destructors to Destroy Instances
- Operator Overloading
- Working with Overloaded Operator Methods
- Initialization and Assignment
- Initialization vs. Assignment
- The Copy Constructor
- Assigning Values
- Specialized Constructors and Methods
- Constant and Static Class Members
- Memory Allocation
- Dynamic Allocation: new and delete
- Overview of Inheritance
- Defining Base and Derived Classes
- Constructor and Destructor Calls
- Overview of Polymorphism
Input and Output in C++ Programs
- Standard Streams
- Unformatted Input and Output
- File Input and Output
- Inheritance and Exceptions
- Exception Hierarchies
- Inside an Exception Handler
- Template Overview
- Customizing a Template Method
- Standard Template Library Containers