- The position involves hands-on production work, conceptualize business requirements to user interface, translate design concepts into HTML/CSS/JS, integrate server-side tags and content acquisition
- Adapt and produce a variety of design layouts ranging from websites to e-marketing campaigns and brand identities
- Create wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows and responsive web design, factoring in requirements around ad sizes and view ability.
- Carryout different digital projects simultaneously and able work well under pressure, adhere to tight deadlines within a team environment
- Deep understanding of fundamental design principles, usability, accessibility and articulate the design processes and details to the internal teams and clients.
- Strong design aesthetic comprising the best practices in digital typography and layout. Intensely interested in user experience (UX) and follows the latest web design trends
- Bachelor/Master's degree in relevant discipline
- 4+ years of professional website and web based application designing and documenting experience, involving detailed design schematics and business rules.
- A strong portfolio
- Deep understanding of design principles, user-interface (UI) and user-experience (UX)
- Ability to iterate rapidly through conceptual ideas or designs, and effectively communicate these using low to medium fidelity prototypes, such as sketches, prototypes, wireframes, storyboards and interactive click-through prototypes.
- Familiarity with common design, development and debugging tools, ideally for both mobile and desktop applications.
- Ability to produce work that demonstrates a high level of creativity, consistency and attention to the detail
- Determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to the clients.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines, learn application quickly and willingness to keep up with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Positive attitude and very good communication skills
- Must be able to work in different shifts
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Selected individuals will have the opportunity to travel for training to Copenhagen, Denmark office.
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. Xbox, TV lounge and outings
- Competitive salary package and 14 month's salary (12 monthly + 1 festival bonus + 1 annual bonus)
- Dine in lunch facility with snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations such as Architecture, Design, Team leading, etc. areas
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly Agile software development process with cutting edge tools in an enterprise platform
GraphicPeople Business : GraphicPeople is an Offshore Solution Centre providing Digital & Software Development services to international brands and advertising agencies. Setup in 2005 GraphicPeople is one of the largest ITES Company in Bangladesh with more than 250 employees. Our clients include - Microsoft, Dell, Nokia, HSBC, Unilever etc.
Being an ambitious company we value talent, expertise and motivation above all. We represent a unique opportunity to work with the latest technology in a truly global environment, where our prime goal is to create innovative solutions for demanding international clients.
Awarded Twice with the `Best Employer Award` by BdJobs.com consecutively endorses our commitment and care towards our employees. Our inclusive workplace culture promotes diversity and attracts talent from all backgrounds. GraphicPeople selects, develops and promotes people based on merit and regardless of race, religion, national origin, color, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Published: 11 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 25 Jan 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 4 - 0 Years