- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- 1 Check all the payments from customers on all payment channels and update it in our software on a timely basis.
- 2 Provide update to Customer Support team for the query information about the Customer Payment.
- 3 Calculate monthly actual Employees salary based on the attendance/working hours.
- 4 Refund process to the Customer.
- 5 Reconciliation:
- a Reconcile bKash Balance on QB and bKash Portal, and make any necessary adjustment from it.
- b Reconcile Bank Balance on QB and on Bank Portal, and make any necessary adjustment from it.
- c Reconcile SSLCommerz on QB and SSLCommerz, and make any necessary adjustment from it.
- 6 Checking Agent Sales List and Calculate each Commission amount.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CA/ ACCA
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Cash Management
- Having experience in handling accounting software (QUICKBOOK) is preferable.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English and Bangla.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially process documentation techniques.
- Amazing career opportunity with faster career growth.
- Opportunity to work with professionals from China and Indonesia.
- Festival Bonus.
- Annual Bonus.
- Attendance Bonus.
Shadmart Bangladesh Business : Shadmart is an e-commerce company headquartered in Ningbo, China and operating in Bangladesh and ten other countries. We are fast-paced, innovative and metric-driven, with a team passionate for delighting our customers. Whether you want to work with incredible product selection, develop smart marketing plans, help us in our pursuit of faster fulfilment, or do something else awesome in between, we have a place for you. With locations in Dhaka, Bangladesh and Ningbo, China; our team is excited to be changing the way people shop every day in Bangladesh - and we are just getting started.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
30 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 11 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 0 Years