Ayesha Abed Foundation
- Ensure smooth operation of the production software.
- Ensure timely job ticket and production planning with section wise production monitoring.
- Ensure preparing production, wages, workers and others report as per requirements
- Ensure purchase and billing by the system and providing support to the staff regarding software operation.
- Ensure data input at the system as per requirements.
- Keep communication and coordination with MIS team of Head Office.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university
- 3rd Division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Must have good knowledge in Computer (MS Word and Excel).
- Must have knowledge about production planning
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
Ayesha Abed Foundation Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212 Web : enterprises.brac.net Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 25 Jan 2017
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years