Ayesha Abed Foundation
- Providing leadership to the staffs, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations.
- Ensure job and sample analysis and preparing loading plan.
- Ensure effective planning and monitoring for timely delivery of production.
- Ensure preparation of sample and take approval of sample from the authority.
- Monitoring the sub-centre and cluster works.
- Ensure products quality during production process.
- Ensure sending the daily production goods to the finish/ assigned sections timely.
- Communicate weekly work schedule and distribute job materials to the sub-centre In-charge.
- Maintain workers information, job, and task receiving and delivery information.
- Look after the attendance issues of the section and reduce absenteeism.
- Ensure wages muster roll, wages register book, and pass book entry of the workers.
- Monitoring the working environment and cleanliness of the sub-centre.
- Post Graduate/ Graduate from any reputed university.
- 2nd division/ Class/ CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Must have knowledge about product tech pack (PTP)
- Production process (cutting, sewing, stitching) and production planning
- Must have good communication, decision making and problem solving skill
- Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Festival Bonus etc.
Ayesha Abed Foundation Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212 Web : enterprises.brac.net Business : BRAC Enterprises, the social enterprise and investment division of BRAC were initiated as intervention to serve a need or create market access for the marginal producers. BRAC Enterprises strives to strike the right balance between financial surplus and social returns in order to achieve the targeted double/ triple bottom lines. By operating as a surplus generating enterprises that aims to alleviate poverty through its business operations and supply chain, BRAC succeeds in implementing its vision to serve the society in a profitable manner. Now, these socially profitable enterprises, across crafts, agriculture, livestock, poultry, fisheries, health and retail sector are making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
13 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 25 Jan 2017
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years