- Manage all aspects of fabric development process & counter qualities received from buyer for business generation
- Purchase of all type of fabric i.e. Grey, Yarn Dyed, and knitted for production & sampling, ordered fabrics for special projects and replenished fabric inventories.
- Negotiating with fabric supplier / processing mills & follow up of all fabric orders
- To prepare production planning right from buyer order to shipment start from sampling stage itself after getting designs and fabric samples from the buyers.
- Develop specific fabric quality keeping in mind price target & quality.
- Vendor payment, finalization of the Vendor, do Vendor evaluation, price negotiation and reassure the commitment as per buyer requirement, in case of nominated vendors place orders.
- As per requirement approve Color/design as per buyer specification and advise buyers regarding advantages and limitations of the fabric.
- Highlight the anticipatory problems in fabrics well in advance before order bookings.
- Analyze the fabric quality and advise final fabric cost and fabric order delivery schedules to merchants to book the orders.
- Establish ongoing relationships with fabric suppliers; invite mills with their new fabric ranges to give presentation to designers/merchants.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering from Bangladesh University of Textiles (BUTEX)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Quality Control/Audit, Textile Engineering, Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Depth experience working in Fabric development, Textiles or related field
- Keen eye for fabric trends and a passion for fabric technology
- Understanding of yarns, yarn titles, and knit gauges
- Experience with print design and related software
- Strong understanding of the production process, both domestically and internationally, with both knits and woven.
- Clear understanding of knitwear manufacturing, both cut & sew and fully fashioned
- Attractive salary
- Sick leave
- Causal leave
- Festival bonus
- Pick and drop
- Mobile bill & other admissible benefits as per company policy
Asrotex Group. Address : House -85, Road -4, Block-B,Level-4, Banani, Dhaka-1213 Web : www.asrotexgroup.com Business : Asrotex Group is one of the leading vertical-integrated knitwear manufacturer and exporters in Bangladesh, founded in 1995. We are engaged in manufacturing quality knit fabrics and garments.
Our capacity is currently 6 million pieces garments per month. Our products are manufactured using top quality yarn that is procured from class one sources across the world.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 11 Feb 2017
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years