Carrefour Bangladesh Liaison Office
- Will be responsible for sourcing, product development, negotiation & order execution, maintaining day-to-day communication with suppliers and buyers.
- Bring profitability to the company by offering annual purchase gain through product engineering, negotiation & order consolidation.
- Measure and analyze risk management and financial opportunity or set and pursue budget objects or find and implement solutions with a high level of profitability.
- Develop new vendors and new business for company from time to time. Perform other duties assigned by Product Manager
- Analytical skill and pro-active to resolve issues on a timely manner, visionary, and strategic thinking, implementation of the best ideas for highest productivity.
- Coordinate with internal colleagues to ensure smooth execution
- At least Bachelor Degree, preferable Diploma/Degree in Textile and Clothing or equivalent.
- With at least 5(five) years working experience. Two years working experience as Senior Merchandiser in the field of Knit / Woven /Underwear in an international buying office.
- Self-motivated, Self-organized, and Responsible
- Able and willing to work under pressure and extensive factory visit
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Computer Skills (e.g., Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparency, proactive and positive.
- Good command over English (Spoken and Written). Proficiency in other language e.g. French or Spanish will be an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Carrefour Bangladesh Liaison Office Business : Carrefour Group has grown to become one of the worldâ€™s leading distribution groups. The group currently operates 4 main grocery store formats: hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores and cash & carry. With 497 employees through Asia and Europe, Carrefour Global Sourcing is in charge of sourcing and product development for the Carrefour Stores.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
29 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 10 Feb 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years