Northern Tosrifa Group
- Responsible for ensuring all pre-production activities are done on time.
- Follow up on all process and activities according to the T&A.
- Follow up on all sampling activities to ensure timely approval from buying house.
- Closely follow up style wise cutting, sewing, finishing & shipment.
- Ensure proper supply of all fabric and accessories according to line plan.
- Take proactive steps to avoid unwanted situation like need of excess fabric, garment rejection and alteration.
- Find out reasons for short shipment & prepare report.
- To act as a coordinator among all concerned parties with a view to ensure timely execution and shipments of order.
- Overall Coordination between merchandising department and production department.
- Graduate from any Discipline
- Graduation in Apparel Merchandising will be preferred
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Maintaining a good and professional behave.
- Proactive & hard working capability
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- As per Company Policy
Northern Tosrifa Group Address : Holding # 4/2A, 135 Gopalpur, Munnu Nagar, Tongi, Gazipur, Bangladesh Web : www.ntg.com.bd Business : Northern Tosrifa Group (formerly known as Northern Group) is a group of companies, consists of Knitting, Dyeing, Printing, Fabric Finishing, and several Knitwear Manufacturing Units. It started it`s journey in the year 1987 & since then it has successfully been in this sector with pride.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 26 Jan 2017
Age: 26 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 4 Years