- • Manage the daily activities of the Care n Clean department to ensure appropriate cleaning of all offices, open spaces, seating areas, washrooms and premises.
- • Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of service satisfaction. • Daily supervision of the Care n Clean personnel, including the day, event and post-event activities.
- • Purchase, re-order and maintain the department's supplies and inventory.
- • Planning of materials usually required for cleaning operations, keeping symmetric with the nature of work.
- • Recruit, schedule and train all new daily basis cleaning staff members.
- • Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
- • Uphold the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, and conduct.
- • Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair and/or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- • To increase awareness in terms of cleanliness, security measures, fire & safety and any sort of fraudulent issues if appears.
- Masters/BA in any discipline from any reputed university .
- • The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Housekeeping Management, Administrative Service Management.
- • The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Shopping Mall, Hotel
- • Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- • Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- • Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- • Must be flexible with working nights, weekends, and holidays.
- • Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- • Proven experience supervising housekeeping department] of 300 employees.
- • Advanced knowledge of Housekeeping process and procedures.
Bashundhara Group Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 Web : www.bashundharagroup.com Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 12 Jan 2017 | Deadline: 19 Jan 2017
Age: Minimum 40 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 9 Years