- Prepare day to day payment voucher and posting data into the accounting software
- Keep financial records of the company
- Analyze financial reports and records
- Make recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures
- Preparing accounts reconciliation.
- Documenting and monitoring internal controls in support of auditing team
- Prepare bank reconciliation at the end of each months.
- Prepare and maintain provident fund account.
- Do monthly physical inventory.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- List update of all assets in each month after month closing.
- Monitor to ensure an accurate and timely deduction and deposit TDS and VAT
- Ensure the financial system and financial discipline throughout the organization.
- Any kinds of support as per instruction by the Head of Finance & Accounts.
- M.Com/ MBA (Accounting/ Finance), CA-CC, PS-Knowledge Level Completed.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance, Internal Audit, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Multinational Companies, Group of Companies
- Detailed knowledge about Statutory Matters like Income Tax, Customs, Excise and VAT
- Cloud software/Tally operating Knowledge is required.
- Good knowledge in MS excel, MS Word, Power point.
- Good Communication skill in English (Written & Oral)
- As per company policy
Tradevision Limited Address : Halim Villa, House: B-141, Lane: 22, New DOHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka-1206 Web : www.tvlbd.com Business : A fast growing Power Equipment (Gas/Diesel Generator, Solar System, On-Line UPS etc) and Medical Equipment supplier with Installation, Commissioning and Intensive Service facilities supporting nation with sophisticated technologies to strengthen country`s power & health sector. Working nationwide in Bangladesh.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 15 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 10 Mar 2017
Age: 26 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years