- Develop and maintain relationships with major or key accounts within a specific area or market.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Manage sales professional staff within a specified area.
- Train sales staff; implement sales incentive programs and goals to increase employee performance.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Responsible for ensuring there is correct product volume and positioning in all stores, negotiating in new lines and managing product supply in alignment with demand.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the sales director.
- Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
- Minimum graduate from any reputed private or public university.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Corporate Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate is expected to have interest in working in a challenging environment, interested to learn new skills, and able to contribute in a team.
- Excellent grooming standards
- Adequate experience to manage job independently.
- Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude
- Presentable, target oriented, good communicator, willing to develop career in sales and Marketing.
- As per company policy
FMCG Corporation Address : Flat- C5, House # 25, Road # 47, Gulshan-2 Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh. Web : fmcgcorporation.com Business : FMCG Corporation is a sister concern of Agrani Holdings Group Ltd. The Agrani Holdings Group Company is the pioneer and largest Distributor of Global Manufacturing Companies such as - British American Tobacco Bangladesh, Unilever Bangladesh Limited, Reckitt Benckiser Bangladesh Limited, Coca Cola, Pure It Water, Citycell Telecom, Pak Fan, Tele Labs Video Conferencing and more.
As the 7th concern of Agrani group, FMCG has started its journey in 2016 as an International Trading, Distribution and Marketing Company. It imports and launches different international brands in Bangladesh.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Others
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Published: 16 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 18 Mar 2017
Age: 28 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 7 - 8 Years