- Senior Management
- Management of Systems/ Support Functions comprising of Human Resources, Administration, ICT, Logistics, Transport & Security
- Job Description: Click here to download
- Master's degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resources or relevant discipline)
- At least 12 years of professional work experience of which at least 05 years in a senior management position within an international development organisation/INGO in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of managing Administration, Logistics, Human Resources, IT systems with the INGO sector.
- Excellent knowledge and proven experience of managing organisational risks including financial and security risks
- Experience of working in partnership with local and International NGOs and with consortium.
- Experience of managing a large team of senior staff including international staff.
- Excellent spoken and writing skills in English.
- Overseas working experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Annual Salary including festival bonus range for this position is BDT 3,064,698 - 3,877,822. In addition to this Concern Bangladesh provides Gratuity, Provident Fund, Health & Life Insurance.
Address : House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-01, Dhaka -1212. Web : www.concern.net Business : Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world?s poorest countries. With its head quarter in Ireland, Concern has been working in Bangladesh since 1972.
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Contractual Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 17 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 28 Feb 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 12 - 0 Years