- Developing urban multi-sectoral programming strategy based on emerging poverty dynamics in urban areas.
- Ensuring that ILUEP programme strategy is delivered with maximum efficiency and professionalism that would bring positive change to the lives of the extreme poor urban programme participant through strategic guidance and support to the programme team and partners.
- Ensuring optimal use of financial, human and material resources within Concern work; in a transparent and accountable manner consistent with Concern's systems and procedures delivering quality results and demonstrating value for money.
- Ensuring that a robust monitoring and evaluation system and framework is in place to critically analyse programme achievements inclusively that demonstrates whether programme interventions impacting lives of the urban poor.
- Job Description: Click here to download.
- Master's Degree in Development Studies, Social Science or any other relevant discipline from reputed universities in country or from abroad.
- At least 10 years progressively responsible professional work experience at senior level in programme designing, management, monitoring and evaluation within a development organisation/NGO.
- Demonstrated experience of conceptualization, developing and delivering and managing complex and large multi-sectoral donor supported programme.
- Experience of effective donor grant and financial management.
- Experienced in programme monitoring & evaluation
- Proven ability of leading advocacy at national level.
- Proven ability to build capacity of partner NGOs and local government.
- Knowledge and experience of engaging with private sectors, micro-enterprise/business development for benefitting the extreme poor in urban context will be an added advantage.
- As per organisation`s policy
Concern Worldwide Address : House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-01, Dhaka -1212. Web : www.concern.net Business : Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world?s poorest countries. With its head quarter in Ireland, Concern has been working in Bangladesh since 1972.
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Contractual Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 17 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 22 Feb 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 10 - 0 Years