Palmal Group of Industries.
- To do Day-to-day general administration that include daily attendance, leave, safety, recruitment, Legal & Corporate affairs.
- To arrange, conduct & process employees Recruitment & Selection as per set Recruitment & Selection policy & Procedure and ensure that a fair recruitment is followed.
- Prepare attendance report in coordination with the IT Dept.
- To maintain all data records papers in relation to Recruitment & Selection, wages, OT and allowances.
- To maintain the employee's Personal file with all related papers as up-dated.
- Develop strategy to establish appropriate HR processes and practices in the organization as per management's directives to meet the needs of the growing organization, if required.
- To maintain & prepare employee 'Resign List' and 'New Recruitment List' for every running month.
- To Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- To Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- To participate in Opening and Closing as per roaster made by factory Management.
- Motivate, Counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability.
- Assist & coordinate performance appraisal process & ensure appropriate and effective communication.
- Assist Manager - Admin & HR in all administrative activities of the factory.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline from any reputed institute.
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Any training on HRM, Compliance, Labour Law, Environmental compliance etc. will be added advantage
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies, Textile
- Good team player, well-organized, initiative and detail-oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate and correspond with the concern department.
- Needs to have considerable knowledge/ understanding of Human Resource Management & Compliance.
- Good Knowledge in Computer,MS-Office and IT related areas
- Festival bonus,
- Group term life insurance,
- Mobile Ceiling and
- Other admissible benefits as per company policy
Palmal Group of Industries Address : Corporate Head Office, Confidence Centre (5th Floor), 9/Kha, Shahajadpur, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212 Web : www.palmalgroup.com Business : Knit Garments Manufacture & Exporter.
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Dhaka Division, Gazipur, Narayanganj, Dhaka (Savar)
28 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 28 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 28 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 4 Years