- Collection of purchase requirements submitted by the concern departments/ units/ sites & prepare comparative statements.
- Ensure checking of price of the procured goods by visiting the market frequently.
- Maintain supplier database with suppliers rating.
- Ensure timely delivery of requested materials to the concerned department.
- Collection and processing of bill for ensuring timely payment.
- Update the vendor database on regular basis.
- Provide Procurement related reports as an when required.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- Applicant should have Masters in any discipline.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering is preferred.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and under time pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with Management.
- Working experience in the relevant filed any reputed company.
- Must be smart, presentable and possess a pleasant personality.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Willing to work under pressure & extensive working hours.
- We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression as per company policy.
Purbani Group Address : Richmond Concord (5th Floor) 68, Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1 Dhaka-1212 Web : www.purbanigroup.com Business : 100% Export Oriented Cotton, Melange, Acrylic and Dyed Yarn Manufacturer, Knit-Dyed-Finished Fabric and RMG Manufacturer.
Category: Commercial/Supply Chain Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
30 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 28 Feb 2017 | Deadline: 30 Mar 2017
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 6 Years