Modern Herbal Group.
- Prepare all necessary & supporting documents for submitting to Directorate General of Drug Administration (DGDA), Drug Testing Laboratories (DTL) & BSTI.
- Submit recipe, inclusion paper, stability data & annexure to DGDA & BSTI for registration of new product.
- Arrange inspection by DGDAs & narcotics in coordination with the respective department.
- Take necessary steps to product renewal, annexure amendment, product specification change, pack size change etc.
- Prepare block list for submitting to DGDA for approval, amendment & its drug clearance.
- Submit product price to DGDA & BSTI for approval price and re-fixation price.
- Supervision of drug regulatory affairs that relates to DGDA, BSTI & Drug Testing Laboratories (DTL) and Department of Narcotics etc.
- Graduate/ masters in any discipline
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care, Direct Selling/Marketing Service Company, Food (Packaged), Herbal Medicine .
- Strong communication network & rapport with committee members of DGDA , Drug Testing Laboratories (DTL) & BSTI.
- As per Company Policy.
Modern Herbal Group Address : 2/1, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Rhine Razzak Plaza (3rd & 4th floor), Moghbazar, Dhaka Web : www.modernherbal.com Business : Modern Herbal Group is a well established group of companies in Bangladesh with 31 years of experience in diversified business activities which includes manufacture of Herbal Medicine (Unani, Ayurvedic, Neutraceuticals, Homeo),Consumer Food, Toiletries, Soft Drinks and also established Hospital& Medical College( An ISO 9001:2008 & HACCP Certified Company)
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
29 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 02 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years