- To maintain of all sales & distribution related documents properly.
- To Collect sales order from sales personal by cell phone.
- To Posted daily collection Cheque / DD / PO in party Wise.
- To Carry Out Various data analysis & Trends as requirement for specific report.
- To prepared daily sales report Up date to SAP Software.
- Ensure timely settlement of different requisition to sales team.
- Activate new accounts & provide input and update customers information.
- Support management in developing & reviewing the consulted sales data.
- To Confirm outstanding status from Accounts Department than make a DO.
- Commerce graduate/ BBA/ MBA/ MIS/ Statistics from any reputed university
- 2-3 Years work experience in data analysis or related discipline
- Advance knowledge in MS Excel, Word, & power Point.
- Ability to Organize data & Create reports from various source.
- Excellent written & verbal Communication skills in English& Bangla
- Ability to co-ordinate with team & related internal function.
- PF, Transportation, Lunch facility, Two Festival Bonuses and other benefits as per company policy.
Bashundhara Group Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 Web : www.bashundharagroup.com Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 14 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 21 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 3 Years