- Plan and Organize meetings, events etc.
- Maintain & update schedule and ensure all appointments & meetings.
- Manage the travel plans and Itineraries.
- Efficiently manage all appointments and schedules for Director.
- Efficiently handle all emails and make sure all emails are monitored and followed-up.
- Highly organized and diligent in handling office matters.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Compile different reports, summarize and submit to Director as per requirement.
- Responsible for record keeping, documentation & archiving.
- Any other tasks relating to secretarial, coordinating services or as assigned.
- Graduation/ Masters from any renowned university/ institution.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Personal Secretary, Executive Assistant
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Smart, Young, Dynamic and self-motivated.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strictly adhere to the principle of trust, integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively interact with people across all levels,
- Fluent in written & spoken English.
- Willing to travel outside country as and when required.
- As per company's policy.
Bashundhara Group Address : HR & Admin Department, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters-2, Plot-56/A, Block-C, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229 Web : www.bashundharagroup.com Business : Real Estate, Manufacturing, Trading etc.
Category: Secretary/Receptionist Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 14 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 22 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years