Eon Group of Industries..
- Monitoring and corresponding with Bank, shipping line, Forwarder and C&F person.
- Maintaining constant liaison with L/C opening Bank about UPAS, Differed L/C etc., Correspondence with Foreign Supplier, C&F agent for smooth import and delivery.
- Monitoring of TAX and VAT Calculation, checking of all import/export documents, dealing with C& F agents and Custom.
- Handling/ preparing import documents independently.
- Checking, Monitoring and supervising about the customs rules and VAT, duty, export and import.
- Monitoring about international payment through banks.
- Checking the product HS code.
- Check all export documents required at different levels (e.g. Commercial invoice, Packing List, Delivery Challan /Truck Receipt, Technical Literature, Country of Origin, SAPTA certificate etc.)
- To organize the commercial team and lead them for performing all commercial activities in time.
- Commercial activities (e.g. issuance of PI, L/C amendment, correction of L/C terms and conditions according to Bangladesh Bank rules & regulations, shipment conditions, negotiation to sellers, payment realization etc.) through overseas phone and e-mail.
- Arrange booking confirmation against export consignments through shipping lines.
- Communicate with banks for timely collection of Proceeds Realization Certificate (PRC).
- Negotiate with Bank for preferential exchange rate for payment of deferred L/C on the maturity date.
- Deriving out total cost (landed cost) of each foreign procurement on the basis of involvement of duty, taxes etc. so that a comparison could be made if procured from local source.
- Maintain regular contacts with the supplier after opening of L/C for ensuring in time shipment of the consignments.
- Coordinate with concerned Department, C & F Agents and Transport Agency after the arrival of the consignments at port for ensuring smooth delivery of the same to the concerned factory.
- Communicate with insurance company in relation with insurance claim, negotiation of price with international traders, assignment of expatriate consultant, initiating legal measures etc.
- Liaison with concerned authorities to ensure all types of certificates such as IRC, ERC, EPB, Membership certificates etc. are renewed in the due course of time.
- Co-ordinate with the HOD regarding raw materials that would be imported and opening the L/C JIT.
- Any deputed work desired by Management.
- M.Com/ MBA in Accounting or Management from a reputed University.
- A professional certification in Supply Chain Management (CPSM/ CSCP/ CSCA) may be an added advantage.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial, Purchase/Procurement, Export/Import through L/C, Freight Forwarding/C&F
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Experience in similar position from any reputed company
- Need to have basic knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Internet browsing
- Have good written and oral skill in Bengali & English
- The incumbent should be dynamic, Self-Starter, Team Player, Accountable, Brotherhood, Loyal, Ethical
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Festival Bonus
- Others Benefit as per company rules
Eon Group of IndustriesAddress : 304, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208Web : www.eongroup.net.bdBusiness : Fast growing conglomerate in Agro-based industry working to provide inputs to farmers (crop & animal) to produce high yield and high quality farm produce for consumers. Group engaged in manufacture, import and distribute all types of agricultural inputs primarily for nation-wide local market and also for global market. Group is working with the vision to be a contributor to ?Food Security and Safety? in Bangladesh.
Category: Commercial/Supply Chain Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 14 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 25 Mar 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years