Partex Star Group.
- Skill in operating CNC machine and tools as well as precision measurement tools
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Read and interpret blueprints to comprehend work orders
- Work with geometric dimensions and tolerances to plan machining activities
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on machines, equipment and tools used in all processes
- Troubleshoot machining problems during processes to ensure efficacy of procedure
- Ensure that all CNC machines are lubricated properly.
- Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical engineering or relevant discipline
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Furniture, Furniture Manufacturer, Group of Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Proven experience as CNC operator/Programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Self-motivated & ability to work under pressure
- Attractive Compensation Package, Festival Bonus; Provident Fund, Leave Encashment, Gratuity; Group Term Life Insurance, Performance based Career Progression etc..
Partex Star GroupAddress : Shanta Western Tower, Level-13, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Road, 186 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, BangladeshWeb : www.partexstargroup.comBusiness : Partex Star Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi diversified private sector enterprises. This Group owns and successfully operates twenty manufacturing, service and trading concerns delivering best values to customers through its products and services.
A motivated work force, management and committed board members led by the Partex Star Group Chairperson and backed by a market oriented corporate strategy has been the cornerstone of the groups success.
Partex Star Group - living a legacy, presenting a new face forward.
Category: Design/Creative Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
30 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 14 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 13 Apr 2017
Age: 18 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 0 Years