Partex Star Group.
- Provide technical inputs for the electrical layout and wire selection for all the units as well as new projects.
- Involve in machinery erection, layout design, and drawing along with all mechanical items as per requirements.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedule of production machinery.
- Capable of operating the Siemens Step 7, 300/400 software, to backup and restore a PLC, perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs, basic instruction set and able to make modifications to software.
- Selection, Programming, Installation and troubleshooting of different types of AC Drives & Soft starters to suit their application.
- Capable of working with own hands on any electrical machines, electronics gazette and PLC supported equipment/machine.
- Monitor personnel functions, such as supervision of electricians, technicians, and other engineers.
- Capable to liaison with Foreign Specialist and Suppliers on any machine related fault for rectification and spares management.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Ensure the total electrical safety of the plant.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering from any reputed university.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Installation/Erection, Operation & Maintenance, Factory/Plant/Facility Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Furniture Manufacturer, Group of Companies, Industrial Machineries (Generator, Diesel Engine etc.), Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Applicant should have 4-6 (four - six) years working experience in the relevant field preferably in manufacturing industries.
- Should have skill in vendor management, high degree of negotiation skill.
- Conversant on PLC & Invert- er functioning practically.
- Sound knowledge on Computer literacy.
- Good command in English for communicating with Higher Management and Foreigners effectively.
- Self-motivated & ability to work under pressure.
- Selected candidate will have to stay inside the factory premises (Accommodation facilities will be provided).
- Attractive Compensation Package, Festival Bonus; Provident Fund, Leave Encashment, Gratuity; Group Term Life Insurance, Mobile Allowance, Performance based Career Progression and Family Accommodation.
Partex Star GroupAddress : Shanta Western Tower, Level-13, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Road, 186 Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, BangladeshWeb : www.partexstargroup.comBusiness : Partex Star Group is one of the largest Bangladeshi diversified private sector enterprises. This Group owns and successfully operates twenty manufacturing, service and trading concerns delivering best values to customers through its products and services.
A motivated work force, management and committed board members led by the Partex Star Group Chairperson and backed by a market oriented corporate strategy has been the cornerstone of the groups success.
Partex Star Group - living a legacy, presenting a new face forward.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Narayanganj
Published: 14 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 11 Apr 2017
Age: 35 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 0 Years