- Ensure that the Nutrition Component of the Urban Health and Nutrition project activities are implemented ensuring high level of technical quality.
- Ensure advocacy activities on integration of nutrition interventions in urban primary health care system are implemented effectively.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available for the project and utilized effectively to implement a high quality project.
- Support the project to capture best practice and learning and utilise those in the project for bringing about positive change in the lives of beneficiaries.
- Lead the Nutrition component and to deliver high quality support to partners
- Masters in Nutrition/ Public health and nutrition or relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years progressively responsible work experience in the area of community based nutrition programme planning, management, implementation, monitoring and capacity building
- Experience of working in urban health and nutrition project/programme preferred
- Technical knowledge and skill to provide guidance to field staff on community based nutrition interventions
- Experience in working in partnership with NGOs and with government institutions
- As per organisation`s policy
Concern Worldwide Address : House # 15 SW (D), Road # 07, Gulshan-01, Dhaka -1212. Web : www.concern.net Business : Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organization dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world?s poorest countries. With its head quarter in Ireland, Concern has been working in Bangladesh since 1972.
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Contractual Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 15 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 25 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: N/A