Fakir Apparels Ltd
- Properly understand buyers fabric requirements and deliver them within given time limitation;
- Monitor and ensure that the entire fabric Dying process is going good with quality production;
- According to batch plan set priority to dye fabric;
- Must know the technical way to minimize fabric dying cost but with best quality output;
- Advice / instruct to mix the chemical 'recipe' for dyeing both natural and synthetic textiles;
- Monitor and ensure that the inter-departmental communication is good;
- Recommending any special finishes or treatments to be applied after the dying process;
- Monitor that the fabric inspection is going on in a systematic way;
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability;
- From planning to timely delivery with quality will be the responsibility of the respective incumbent.
- B.Sc. in Textile Engineering (BUTEX preferable). Major in wet Processing Technology.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Leadership Quality with positive attitude & having ability to take decision independently.
- Organizing & Managing ability with problem solving & analytical skills.
- Strong communication abilities, in Bengali and English, both oral and written.
- Computer Literacy is a must especially in office package.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
- Earned Leave encashment
- Yearly increment
- Insurance Facility
- Pick & Drop Facility and
- Subsidized lunch facility.
Fakir Apparels Ltd. Business : One of the best and most reputed Apparels Factories of Bangladesh which is 100% export oriented Composite Knit Garments Manufacturing and Fabric Knitting-Dyeing-Finishing and Garments Cutting-Sewing-Washing-Printing-Finishing and Import-Export Trading company.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Narayanganj
Published: 19 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 06 Apr 2017
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years