Fakir Apparels Ltd
- Ensure daily finishing plan according to the order;
- Formulate standard recipe for the finishing chemicals as required;
- Ensure that all lab test report (shrinkage, spirality, fastness etc.) are recorded daily;
- Maintain the cleanliness of the machine and the area as assign by ensuring employees involvement;
- Check that all safety and right operation of the machine are followed by the team;
- Co-ordinate with dyeing, quality assurance, laboratory and others department;
- Ensure proper utilization of manpower;
- Ensure machine servicing with maintenance department;
- B.Sc in textile from any reputed university.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Hardworking mentality and capable to accept the challenges.
- Should be a team player having good interpersonal skills.
- Earned Leave encashment;
- Yearly increment;
- Insurance Facility;
- Pick & Drop Facility and
- Subsidized lunch facility.
Fakir Apparels Ltd. Address : Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, Narayangonj Web : www.fakirapparels.com Business : One of the best and most reputed Apparels Factories of Bangladesh which is 100% export oriented Composite Knit Garments Manufacturing and Fabric Knitting-Dyeing-Finishing and Garments Cutting-Sewing-Washing-Printing-Finishing and Import-Export Trading company.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
18 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 19 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 06 Apr 2017
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years