Fakir Apparels Ltd
- Supervise and direct activities of sewing department to meet daily production target.
- Verify line layout of individual style and adjustment through balancing of machine and skilled operatives.
- Assist Production Manager reviewing the monthly sewing production schedule and work out plan to determine staffing and other resources requirements to meet the deadlines.
- Execute sewing production through line supervisors and operators & helpers
- Set the line lay out as per SMV and effort to increase production efficiency
- Communicate with Store to receive inputs and provide to lines
- Liaison with work study member/officer to set operators as per line lay out
- Support to the supervisors to meet technical inconsistency for respective floor/line
- Establish effective communication with finishing and cutting manager to fulfill the order quantity and avoid any short shipment.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage like rejection, alteration, over production, and extra hour work.
- Ensure safety, quality and compliance activities in workplace
- Minimum Bachelor Degree [preferable].
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Sewing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Updated knowledge on sewing technology, garments quality
- Modern methods used in sewing floor.
- People management skill.
- Attractive Festival Bonus,
- Earned Leave Encashment,
- Yearly refreshment, Insurance Facility, and subsidized lunch facility.
Fakir Apparels Ltd. Address : Fakir Apparels Ltd, A 127-131, 135-138,142-145, B501-503, BSCIC, Hosiery Industrial Estate, Shashangaon, Fatullah, Narayangonj Web : www.fakirapparels.com Business : One of the best and most reputed Apparels Factories of Bangladesh which is 100% export oriented Composite Knit Garments Manufacturing and Fabric Knitting-Dyeing-Finishing and Garments Cutting-Sewing-Washing-Printing-Finishing and Import-Export Trading company.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
11 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 19 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 30 Mar 2017
Age: 30 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 6 - 8 Years