Ananta Group (Ashulia).
- Responsible for processing orders independently from development till shipment.
- Effective team management capacity with organizational practices.
- Able to handle several numbers of orders/styles simultaneously and independently.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure to maintain buyer's deadline for both samples & production.
- Should have sound knowledge of, products, fabrics, accessories, trims, etc.
- Day to day follow-up & report to Merchandising GM.
- Any other special job as assigned by the management.
- Masters in any Discipline from a reputed university.
- Academic qualification may be relaxed for highly eligible candidates.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Must have experience in working with H&M (if you don't have the experience with the mentioned buyer then need not apply).
- Must have experience in dealing with woven garments.
- Strong oral and written communication skill in English.
- Should be able to work on own initiative under pressure.
- Should be able to provide solutions for the problems.
- Self-motivated, confident and proactive.
- Negotiation skill and Market Information
- Strong Computer Skills is a must (e.g., Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, e-mail, Internet etc.)
- Competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Ananta Group (Ashulia) Address : Head Office: House-2, Road-10, Sector-11, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh; Factory: Nishchintapur, Ashulia, Depz Road, Savar, Dhaka-1341, Bangladesh Web : www.ananta.com.bd Business : We are a Leading Woven RMG and Leather goods manufacturing enterprise with 6 manufacturing units.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 19 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 15 Apr 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 4 - 0 Years