- Ensure proper maintenance of books of accounts/registers.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure preparation and submission of periodic (quarterly/ half-yearly /yearly) financial reports to the Management.
- Monitor payments to vendors for goods and services timely.
- Check and validate cash balance periodically with cash book.
- Ensure monthly report on all sales proceeds, contributions, miscellaneous loans, staff advances.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement at the end of each month.
- Perform any other duty/responsibilities assigned by higher authorities.
- Bachelor/ Masters of Commerce (Accounting).
- CA (CC) is preferable.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Should have excellent computer skills
- Should have practical knowledge in Tally Software (ERP-9)
Deshbandhu Group Address : Deshbandhu Group, Mostafa Centre, House # 59, Road # 27, Block # K, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh Web : www.deshbandhugroup.com.bd Business : The Group is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of Refined Sugar, PP Woven Bag, Cement, Ship Management, Automatic Rice Milling, Newspaper publications, Woven Sweater Manufacturing, Power Generation, Real Estate Development and Trading of Bulk Commodities.
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 19 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 28 Mar 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years