Ananta Group (Ashulia).
- Able to lead the washing especially the wet process.
- Able to handle the team.
- Able to take decision regarding washing.
- Should have adequate knowledge regarding washing and problem solving.
- Should have the ability to provide technical support to production people.
- Managing the production including planning, managing and handling the people.
- Should have working experience with the reputed buyer like GAP, H&M, George, Next, Tema, Hangten and so on.
- Graduate in any discipline (Min.).
- Textile Engineering/ Chemistry background will be preferred.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing), Production Management (Washing), Planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Must be intended to do shifting duty.
- Adequate knowledge on washing and problem solving.
- Must be self motivated and should have leadership capabilities.
- Must be ready to work long hours.
- Ready to work at Dhaka/Tongi.
- Benefits include competitive salary,excellent growth opportunity and exposure to a thriving industry, various allowances and bonuses as per company policy.
Ananta Group (Ashulia) Address : Head Office: House-2, Road-10, Sector-11, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh; Factory: Nishchintapur, Ashulia, Depz Road, Savar, Dhaka-1341, Bangladesh Web : www.ananta.com.bd Business : We are a Leading Woven RMG and Leather goods manufacturing enterprise with 6 manufacturing units.
Category: Garments/Textile Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
28 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 20 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 17 Apr 2017
Age: 30 - 45 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years