- Hospital's software maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks.
- Diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems.
- Provide necessary support to Medical Record Assistants.
- Ensure medical record of patients and verify the data.
- Generate special report according to the requirement of VARD Management.
- Frequently visit (at least 15 days/month) 5 eye hospitals.
- Perform other related duties assigned by Hospital Management.
- Diploma in Computer Science with at least 1-2 years of experience of relevant field.
- Candidate should have software based working experience.
- Diploma in Computer Science with at least 1-2 years of experience of relevant field. Candidate should have software based working experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience of relevant field in any reputed institution.
- Good report record keeping skills using Qualitative data
- Excellent command on MS office (MS word, excel, access etc) and SPSS
- Other benefits will provide as per organizational policy.
Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD) Address : Head Office, House #554 (3rd to 5th floor), Road #09, Batitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207 Web : email@example.com Business : VARD is a national Non-Government Organization (NGO), established in January 20, 1988 with the initiative of founder and Executive Director and former UN volunteer Mr. Amranul Hoque Kamal. VARD runs major part of its integrated development activities in Sylhet division, northeast part of the country. VARD Head Office is located, House #554 (3rd & 5th floor), Road #09, Batitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207. VARD also implements development activities in Dhaka and Chittagong divisions. In order to sustainability, VARD developed 6 core programs comprising of different projects. The ongoing programs are; (1) Economic and Livelihood Development Program (ELDP, (2) Health, Nutrition and Population Program (HNPP), (3) Comprehensive Eye Care Services Program (CESP), (4) Education Program (EP), (5) Agriculture and Environment Program (AEP) and (6) Disaster Risk Reduction Program (DRRP). For more information on VARD visit our website at firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: IT/Telecommunication Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type: Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
11 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 20 Mar 2017 | Deadline: 31 Mar 2017
Age: Minimum 35 Years
Experience Required: 1 - 2 Years