- Maintain and ensure effective and efficient maintenance of vehicles within standard time
- Organize and manage technicians for troubleshooting, repairing, maintenance of motor vehicles
- Make provisioning of fast moving spare-parts, lubricants, chemicals etc. for effective and efficient maintenance of vehicles
- Ensure receiving, issuing/ consumption, balance of spares/ materials in proper way
- Place requisition for spares and other materials through proper analysis of requirement so that the spares/ materials will be utilized
- Co-ordinate with BPD for purchasing of spares/ materials of vehicles in time
- Take initiative for enlisting outside workshop, machine shop, laundry etc.
- Arrange daily purchase of spares and materials and ensure price and quality of spares/ materials
B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering from any recognised university with minimum all second class / division or equivalent GPA / CGPA in academic examinations.
Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role.
Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Staff Security Benefit and others
Last Apply Date: 22/Apr/2017
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 12 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 22 Apr 2017
Age: Minimum 45 Years
Experience Required: 7 - 0 Years