- Manage staff responsible for event coordination activities.
- Coordinate details of events such as Products lounging, international and local conferences, Fashion show, Music Concert, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, surprise parties, trade shows, sales meetings, business meetings, employee appreciation events and virtual events.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Time management as prioritize tasks.
- Good handle in several situations.
- Calculate budgets and adjust when necessary.
- Book venues and negotiate fees.
- Prepare invitations and send out at appropriate time.
- Hire bartenders and wait staff.
- Drive attendance to the event.
- Promote the event using flyers, cold calling, and social media as examples of ways to spark attention.
- Analyze event performance and prepare metrics presentation.
- Define company brand through events.
- Ensure staff is adequately prepared for event.
- Pay vendors for their participation in the event.
- Provide receipts if needed.
- Ensure day of event goes smoothly.
- Set up booths, flowers, decorations, and other event decor.
- Plan menus, order food, and hire chefs or caterers.
- Sample food, including main dishes and desserts.
- Give final approval for items such as music and menus.
- BBA/MBA from reputed university.
- Age 25- 35 year(s)
- Patience, passion, enthusiasm, and creative flair.
- Self-motivated and able to manage workload in a fast-paced, multiple schedules and timelines.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Smart and energetic.
- Preferred experience in smart phone marketing.
- Experience Requirements:
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Marketing and costing, Art & Sketch, Stage and trade show Design , Special Effect (Computer Aided) Design,
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Event Management, Advertising Agency, Interior design.
- As per company policy
- The company will provide a special train in Japan
Mirai International Event Management BD Ltd. is a promising joint venture company between Japan and Bangladesh. This company is led by a team of highly adept and experienced personnel in the field of international business, marketing and event management. We are starting our journey in 2018 with a huge trade expo in Tokyo, Japan named the Bangladesh International Trade & Investment Expo 2018, Japan. We are now looking some energetic, educated, experienced, smart, dynamic and enthusiastic employees for our company.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or
Application Deadline: May 10, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
28 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 12 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 10 May 2017
Age: 22 - 25 Years
Experience Required: N/A