Action Contre La Faim (ACF)
1) GENERAL ASSIGNMENT:
Support the Head of Department-Finance for the smooth running of the Action Contre la Faim / Action Against Hunger-Bangladesh mission’s budget and consortium management.
2) MAIN RESPONSIBILITIE:
Objective 1: Consortium Management
- Be finance focal point for ACF leading consortium.
- Prepare finance monitoring tools for partners.
- Check partners financial reports
- Prepare SAGA import excel file for partners’ expenses.
- Provide technical assistance to partners.
Objective 2: Partners Management
- Participate in the process of selecting partners. Provide information to the HoD Finance on the financial risk analysis as the basis for selection of a partner.
- Ensure financial and budgetary management in the framework partnership with active partners (agreement etc…).
- Be proactive on innovative practices in the field of financial control and budgetary management in partnerships.
Objective 3: Budget Management
- Prepare budget for proposals.
- Prepare monthly BFU.
- Prepare mission financial plans updates.
Objective 4: Financial Reporting
- Prepare donors’ financial reports.
- Prepare ACF financial reports.
- Prepare risk tables for audits.
Objective 5: Monitoring of FD6 / FD7 budget and support to related audit
- Prepare any FD6 / FD7 budget and budget amendment if needed.
- Monitor FD6 / FD7 budgets implementation (financial consumption & forecast).
- Prepare FD6 / FD7 reports for NGOAB.
- Be focal point for FD6 / FD7 audits.
Objective 6: Field Support
- Provide timely technical assistance to field remotely or on site.
- Temporary replace Field Finance Managers in case of gap
Masters in Finance or Economics / B.B.A & M.B.A in Finance.
- xcellent knowledge and sound experience of working in financial management.
- Significant understanding and experience in organization’s budget.
- Significant understanding and experience of donor requirements of financial documentation management and donor audit requirements from Finance department’s perspective.
- Proven experience in team management.
- Understanding of professionalism and need of confidentiality.
- Capacity in analysis and synthesis.
- Gender approach acknowledgement would be an asset.
- Languages: Fluent English and Bangla
- MS Office, including advanced Excel.
- Bangladesh national preferred
As per company policy.
Action Contre la Faim /Action Against Hunger is a humanitarian non-Governmental, non-political, neutral and non-profit international organisation (INGO) that was established in France in 1979 to deliver aid in countries throughout the world. The aim of Action Against Hunger is to save lives by combating Hunger and Disasters that threaten the Lives of vulnerable Children, Women & Men. Since 2007, Action Against Hunger has been providing assistance to vulnerable populations in Bangladesh in the arena of Nutrition & Health, Mental Health & Care Practices (MHCP), Food Security & Livelihoods (FSL & DRR), and Water Sanitation & Hygiene (WaSH).
Interested candidates having matched profiles are requested to submit their Curriculum Vitae (CV) attached with a passport size photograph and a cover letter stating individual suitability for the position to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for application: Saturday, 6th May 2017
Nb: Only complete files will be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by ACF.
Please be prepared for the technical tests / interviews.
Category: NGO/Social Develop Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 16 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 06 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 6 - 0 Years