- Design simple and intuitive product experiences for Mazegeek.
- Be open to giving and receiving design feedback.
- Work with other designers and engineers to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch.
- Identify the needs of products and improve on existing features.
- Define user specifications, flows, and interaction models.
- Minimum Bachelor
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 3+ years experience designing and shipping web/mobile design .
- Strong visual design skills, and solid intuition and passion for interaction design.
- Ability to prototype designs (in code or using a prototyping tool).
- A strong focus on visual communication design.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - you'll be expected to be able to clearly communicate design decisions and write user specs.
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools.
- Portfolio featuring examples of design work.
- A passion for Mazegeek and creativity.
As per company policy.
Mazegeek is a New York based technology services solution provider who realize the extent of endless possibilities the technology world has to offer thus providing comprehensive range of services to satisfy your every business needs.
Send Your CV To email@example.com
Applicant must enclose his Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2017
Category: Marketing/Sales Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
House:105, Floor: 5/B, Block: C, Banani, Dhaka-1213
Published: 16 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 15 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years