Energypac Engineering Limited
- Prepare weekly and monthly work schedule to achieve work target
- Ensure technical support to concern team.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical Technology / Mechanical Technology) from any public Institute.
- bility to work under pressure.
- Efficiently manage and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in Auto Cad (2D, 3D), will be an added advantage
As per company policy.
If you're looking for a professional career that will unlock opportunities and provide you with excellent experience in professional life, join Energypac. As the leading and largest power engineering company of private sector in Bangladesh, Energypac takes pride to achieve excellence in design, development, manufacturing, erection, and commissioning of Transformers, Switchgears and other electrical equipments. To support our continual endeavor for growth, we are looking forward to meet you.
If you feel that you are the right one, please mail us your updated resume (PDF format) at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24.04.2017.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Factory, Baruipara, Savar
Published: 16 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 24 Apr 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 1 - 0 Years