Omera Petroleum Limited
- Provides Technical and Maintenance information support related to periodic and Major Maintenance work of the electrical equipment of LPG Plant.
- Responsible for performing skilled electronic instrumentation maintenance at an advanced level on typical control equipment of LPG Plant.
- Work includes but is not limited to maintenance of Fire & Gas Detection System, Emergency Shutdown System, LPG and fire pump control, UPS and other electronic control system at the LPG Plant.
- Provides support to Electrical Engineer for Spare Parts control, evaluation of Maintenance performance, equipment availability, maintenance cost.
Diploma in Electrical/Power from any reputed polytechnic institute
- Diploma in Electrical/Power from any reputed polytechnic institute
- At least 3-4 years’ in line experience is required (fresher’s are encouraged to apply)
- Good communication skill in both Bengali & English
As per company policy.
Omera Petroleum Limited (OPL), a subsidiary of MJL Bangladesh Limited is a safety, health & environment compliant organization incorporated as a joint venture company in the downstream Petroleum Industry of Bangladesh in partnership with BB Energy (Asia) Pvt. Ltd &NederlandseFinancieringsMaatschappijvoorOntwikkelingslanden N.V. (“FMO”). This company has set up state–of–the-art LPG Import, Storage, Bottling and Distribution Terminals in different locations of the Country. The Main Terminal is located at Mongla and three Satellite Stations are located at Bogra (Sherpur), Narsingdi (Ghorashal) and Chittagong (Mirsarai) respectively.
The challenge and expectation are demanding while rewards are attractive. If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to apply by April 27, 2017.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Published: 19 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 27 Apr 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years