Omera Petroleum Limited
- Monitor the on-site activities to ensure that finished works are within specifications, regulations and contract provisions.
- Demonstrate & exercise on-site leadership to enhance quality of works and timely completion of projects as advice by supervisor..
- Preparing technical reports & site diary..
- Coordination with other departments related to the project, contractors & subcontractors for timely completion of the projects.
- Checking bills from the contractors and heading site assessment for bill verification
B.Sc/Diploma in Civil from any reputed Public or Private University/Polytechnic institute
- B.Sc/Diploma in Civil from any reputed Public or Private University/Polytechnic institute
- At least 3-4 years’ in line experience is required (fresher’s are encouraged to apply)
- Good communication skill in both Bengali & English
As per company policy.
Omera Petroleum Limited (OPL), a subsidiary of MJL Bangladesh Limited is a safety, health & environment compliant organization incorporated as a joint venture company in the downstream Petroleum Industry of Bangladesh in partnership with BB Energy (Asia) Pvt. Ltd &NederlandseFinancieringsMaatschappijvoorOntwikkelingslanden N.V. (“FMO”). This company has set up state–of–the-art LPG Import, Storage, Bottling and Distribution Terminals in different locations of the Country. The Main Terminal is located at Mongla and three Satellite Stations are located at Bogra (Sherpur), Narsingdi (Ghorashal) and Chittagong (Mirsarai) respectively.
The challenge and expectation are demanding while rewards are attractive. If you possess the requisite educational qualification, skills and experience, we invite you to apply by April 27, 2017.
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Published: 19 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 27 Apr 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 3 - 4 Years