Khan’s Kitchen Limited (KKL)
- To prepare Project Profile, Loan/Credit Proposal and oversee operations of the accounts department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for maintaining books of accounts.
- Develop trends and projections for the company’s finances.
- To prepare of the company’s budget.
- Advising on TAX & VAT planning (within current legislation to minimize the tax liabilities) and complying NRB regulations.
- Advise the management team regarding banking transactions related to company business.
- Manage bank account; open, close and oversee transactions.
- Resolve issues relating banking service and accounts.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to management team while recommending further course of action.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results an the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Review and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Closely work with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances.
- Correspond with various departments, discussing company plans and drawing future paths to be taken.
- Preparing the final A/C, balance sheet and TAX return of the company.
- Any other task’s assign by the management.
- Masters in Accounts/Finance from any Reputed Public or Private University
- MBA would get an extra advantage
- Good computer background
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive in style
- Strong commitment for work
- At least 5 years of proven work experience
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Food Industry, Advertising & Promotion, Business Development, Corporate Marketing, and Relationship Management.
- Working in a group of companies, FMCG would get an advantage.
As per company policy.
Khan’s Kitchen Limited (KKL) is the largest Corporate and Flight Catering service provider of the country wants to create a new taste of experience in food industry in Bangladesh. It is a startup business and looking for suitable Manager - Finance & Accounts for the company.
Please note that this is a startup business where you have to work very hard and must have innovative ideas about the work. If you think you are suitable for this position, please send your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Dhaka (Boro Baried, Badda)
Published: 19 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 28 Apr 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 5 - 0 Years