Matrix Styles Ltd.
- Ensure Electrical safety for the workplace areas as per Accord/Alliance Standard & Guideline.
- Ensure all electrical equipment is operational and maintained as per the standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of electrical systems, equipment and components in different work place to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Sound knowledge regarding assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronics wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures as per ACCORD.
- Capable for fault findings and installation of electrical equipment.
- Make a schedule of preventive maintenance to Keep minimum down time due to electrical breakdown.
- Develops electrical systems by studying ACCORD's requirements; researching and testing.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Capable of making electrical diagram and understand all electric Diagram.
- Ensure preventive maintenance of boilers & generators & all compressors' for undistributed supply and also take proper plan about inverter, motor, electrical panel board and plc etc.
- Ability to Supervise and monitor all kinds of Electro-mechanical equipments
- Ability to lead and manage maintenance department independently.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance of the factory for any electrical issues including sub-station as well as Factory
- B.Sc or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any reputed university or Institute.
- Educational qualification can be relaxed for highly experience candidate.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Application should be strong knowledge on Electrical & workplace Safety.
- Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparency, proactive and positive.
- Computer skills could be an added advantage
- 4 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Electric Wire/Cable, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Garments
- Attractive salary package, Festival bonus, Leave encashment, Mobile Ceiling and Other admissible benefits as per company policy
A well reputed 100% Export oriented knitwear Compliance Factory
Send your CV to email@example.com or Click here to Email CV from MY JOBSBD account.
Interested candidates may also send their CV with a recent P.P size color photograph mentioning the post on the top of the envelope by post or courier service in the following address.
HR Department, Matrix Styles Limited,
Degerchala Road, Harican, National University, Gazipur - 1704.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 20, 2017
Category: Engineering/Architects Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Degerchala, N.U, Gazipur.
Published: 20 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 20 May 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 4 - 7 Years