- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining records of daily financial transactions and preparing of accounting statements.
- Prepare all the vouchers.
- Prepare and maintain requisition slips & bills.
- Maintain Cash Book, to keep records of day to day expenditures and closing cash books on daily basis.
- Check & monitor all the vouchers.
- Recording all transaction like Receive voucher, Payment voucher.
- Entering any other concerned transactions (related to accounts) in Tally.
- Prepare financial statement independently, quarterly, half yearly, yearly.
BBA/ MBA in accounting.
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Ability to work independently with the pace of time and under pressure.
- Proficiency in Computer application software i.e. MS Word, Excel etc is a must .
- Habituated to work for long working hour in a stressful situation.
- Amiable Behavior.
Attractive remuneration package & other benefits will be offered to the competent candidates as per company policy.
Send Your CV To email@example.com
Interested candidates having above qualifications are invited to apply by 24/05/2017 with complete resume, certificates of academic & other attainments, NID/ Voter Registration Card and a recent color passport size photograph to the following address:
Somerset Properties Ltd.
Address : House # 1037 (1st Floor), Avenue Road # 09, DOSH Mirpur, Dhaka – 1216.
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 24, 2017
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Entry
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
House # 1037 (1st Floor), Avenue Road # 09, DOSH Mirpur, Dhaka – 1216.
Published: 23 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 23 May 2017
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years