Safwat Fisheries Ltd.
- Managerial aptitude, organizational and decision making skills, and detailed knowledge of the fishery business.
- To lead & look after the whole operation of a Fisheries Project.
- To research activities of Fisheries Project.
- To undertaking investigative surveys of water quality and the health, spawning and movement of fish
- Writing reports & policing waterways to check for unlawful fishing.
- Catching, measuring, examining and releasing fish and assessing their health.
- Making improvements of the fishery Business, specially sales & marketing in the local markets.
- Providing advice about the all betterment of fish project.
B.Sc. in Fishery (Bachelor's degree in fisheries science or fisheries management, experience in a fishery)
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Familiar with sound knowledge to operate Fisheries Project .
- Must have to be an expert to do reporting to the top management authority.
- Sound knowledge with proven professional track.
- Energetic, Smart, & Timely mannered.
- Honesty & Dedication to the work with organization.
- Well conversant with Bengali & English communication.
- Strongly discourage to apply those applicant who haven't in this relevant with academic & professional background.
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Fisheries, Hatchery, Research Organization
- Accommodation Facilities.
- Festival Bonus
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Send your CV to
Application Deadline : May 24, 2017
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Mymensingh
Published: 23 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 23 May 2017
Age: Minimum 30 Years
Experience Required: 8 - 0 Years