Tianshi (Bangladesh) Co. Ltd.
- To assist the Head of HR & Administration / Managing Director in establishing, developing, implementing and maintaining appropriate Management System of the Company by following updated Labor Law, Employees' Code of Conduct, Attendance and Disciplinary Management System of the Company.
- To ensure a modern, creative and congenial Office Environment by using motivational tools and counseling activities.
- To ensure appropriate Coordination & Secretarial Support to HR & Administrative Functions of the Company.
- To make all correspondences related to HR & Administration of the Company.
- To ensure appropriate Service related to Employees of the Company including Compliance, Compensation, Benefit, Staff Welfare etc.
- To maintain Personnel Files, Office Files, Deeds, Documents etc. in appropriate manner.
- To process all administrative Bills, Vouchers.
- To prepare various Reports of the Department, take corrective measures (if required) and communicate the same properly to his/her Supervisor.
- To prepare job advertisements, arrange job postings, contact applying candidates and coordinate Interviews in accordance with the organizational recruitment standards and business needs.
- On completion of Interviews, to check Background & References, negotiate & select Candidates and provide feedback to his/her Supervisor.
- On confirmation of Appointment, to ensure proper orientation, induction, training and placement of the Candidates.
- Other Duties & Responsibilities as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Bachelor or Masters, Preferably MBA in HRM
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Experienced in foreign investment company is preferred.
- English Ability: Good at speaking, writing and reading.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Training & Development, Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Organization Development/ Process Improvement
As per company policy.
TiensGroup was founded in 1995 by Mr. Li Jinyuan in Tianjin, China, began its march into the international market in 1997. Today Tiens Group has become a multinational conglomerate, boasting of industrial capital, trading capital and financial capital,Its businesses cover fields like biotechnology, health management, hotel and tourism industry, educational training, e-commerce and real estate, etc. And with its business reaching over 110 countries, Tiens Group has an in-built culture with strong company value and ethics that represent a world of opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. TIANSHI (BANGLADESH) CO. LTD offers you an attractive and dynamic working environment for development of your career.
Only short listed candidates will be called for initial interview. If you think you have the required qualification & aptitude, please apply with confidence with a recent passport size photograph ,expected salary & contact phone number to: Manager Admin dept., Tianshi (Bangladesh) Co. Ltd., House# 41, Road# 24, Gulshan-1, Dhaka. Or firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are applying online, please mentions the post name & job location place in subject line)
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
House# 41, Road# 24, Gulshan-1, Dhaka.
Published: 24 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 23 May 2017
Age: Minimum 28 Years
Experience Required: 3 - 0 Years