- Create, develop and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy to achieve business goals.
- Develops and distributes diagrams/pictures indicating how to arrange merchandise on the sales floor to optimize visual aesthetics.
- Designs in-store visual displays in support of the organization's sales objectives.
- Visit outlet to communicate visual merchandising strategy and implementation.
- Collaborate with the GM on a regular basis regarding scheduling of merchandising associates, tasks and training.
- Ensure a strong, visible and positive presence throughout the store.
- Produce window display, sign, interior display, floor plan and special promotion display.
- Research Lifestyle and Design trends
- Communicate on a regular basis with the store management team and visual merchandising team regarding merchandising issues, schedule changes and priorities.
- Graduate / post graduate in any reputed University.
- Analytical skills, Proficiency in Photoshop & design tools
- creativity and imagination
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results
- Color, texture and pattern concept
- Forecasting of new fashion trends
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- 5-6 year retail experience
- 2+ years of visual merchandising experience
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health Insurance, Life Insurance etc.
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh.
Send Your CV To email@example.com
Category: HR/Org. Development Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208
Published: 29 Apr 2017 | Deadline: 25 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years