• Communicating with clients, invoicing and maintain different documents as priority.
• Expert in Web Base Inventory And Accounts software.
• Must be capable of handling All Kinds Of L/C.
• Coordinate with company MD/Chairman on matters related to the company's financial status,
• Budget management, cost benefit analysis, and revenue forecasting.
• Prepared The Financial Statement
• Experienced of Personal Management & Human Resources
• Follow-up, checking & review the accounting transactions.
• Manage cash flow for the company, Monitoring Billing and Recovery.
• All accounts activities maintain manually And Software Both of daily Cash book, Bank book
• Maintain of Party ledger book, Project monitoring, Maintain of Project wise costs.
• Communicate with Local & foreign Vendor, Cheque and Cash collect from various party.
• Knowledge of VAT and Tax, IFRS and IAS wise weekly and monthly report preparation.
• Daily requisition and budget preparation.
- Masters of Commerce Major in Accounting
- Masters Preferred but 4 Years Honor's In Accounting are also welcome.
- Charter Accountant Will Be Most Priority
- (3rd Class is not Allowed in any Level)
- Should have excellent writing and verbal communications skill.
- Should have in- depth knowledge in finance, accounts and inventory management area.
- Should be assertive, self-starter, and must have excellent management capabilities along with analytical judgment on organization issues.
- Should have positive attitude & team spirit and willingness to work under pressure.
- Effective Planner and Coordinator.
- Decision Making & Problem Solver.
- Knowledge of Suppliers/Dealers.
- Flexible with Working Hours.
As Per Company Policy
Chaklader Taxtile Mills
Apon Trade international
Those Company Are Sister Consern Of Chaklader Group
Category: Accounting/Finance Category
Position Level: Senior
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
Chaklader Group Of Company
Corporet Office:09 Ahsan Monjeel Supper Market(China Market),6th Floor,
Swit No-1,Ahsanullah Road, Islampur,Dhaka-1100.
31 Days, 0 Hours, 0 Mins, 0 Seconds Left
Published: 03 May 2017 | Deadline: 03 Jun 2017
Age: 45 - 55 Years
Experience Required: 10 - 15 Years