Daffodil International University (DIU)
- Minimum Master’s degree from a recognized university with minimum CGPA 3.0/2nd Class.
- Minimum 12 (twelve) years’ service experience in total with minimum 7 (Seven) years’ experience as Assistant Controller of examination in a Public/Private Universities/Autonomous organization.
- Experience may be relaxed in case of candidates with PhD/higher qualification in the field of education.
- Salary: As per company policy
- As per University policy.
Daffodil International University (DIU) is recognized in independent government assessments as one of top graded universities in Bangladesh. The university has been founded by Daffodil Group with the approval of the Ministry of Education under the Private University Act of 1992 and its amendment in 1998 and Daffodil International University came into being on 24th January 2002, the University today combines impressive modern facilities and a dynamic approach to teaching and research with its proud heritage of service and achievement.
- No 3rd div/class/”C” Grade at any level of education will be considered.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
- One can apply only for one position in a group.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online by 23 May 2017 through http://career.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd by paying Tk. 500/- to +8801847027541 (Daffodil International University) through bKash. Please provide bKash Transaction Code in the Application. No applications will be entertained after the dead line. Persons already in service must apply through proper channel. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For further information please visit www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Category: Education/Training Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
102 Mirpur Rd, Dhaka 1207, Bangladesh
Published: 16 May 2017 | Deadline: 23 May 2017
Age: Not Mentioned
Experience Required: 7 - 12 Years