Expo Group, Bangladesh
Reporting to the Director, the incumbent shall be responsible to ensure pro-active coordination between the internal and external stakeholders. Main responsibilities include;
- Liaise with different offices under Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB)
- Communicate and update management/stakeholders on project progress on a regular basis
- Prepare different types of correspondences/documents/letters in coordination with Supervisor
- Assist in preparation of tender documents
- Follow-up regarding project status
- Follow-up approval procedure of different approval authority
- Coordinate with relevant department of various organizations
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to senior management as advised from time to time.
- MBA in Marketing/Management
- At least 2 - 5 years of professional experience in dealing with government organizations
- Ability to work in oppressed working environment along with patience
- Strong verbal and written skills, organization skills
As per company policy.
Expo Group Bangladesh is a diversified conglomerate with its focus in International Freight Forwarding, Logistics, Air Line GSA, Aviation, Express Courier Service, Travel & Tourism, Information Technology, Project Management etc. The Group consists of more than twenty Business Units including Joint Ventures, Franchisees and Independent Business operations.
If you find the position interesting and also meet the position requirements, please send your CV (in word document format only) to email@example.com on or before 26 May 2017.
The position should clearly mentioned in the subject line of the email.
Category: Gen mgt./Admin Category
Position Level: Mid
Employment Type:Full Time Job
Country : Bangladesh
District : Dhaka
Expo Group, Bangladesh.
Published: 16 May 2017 | Deadline: 26 May 2017
Age: 2 - 5 Years
Experience Required: 2 - 5 Years